Requirement of Customer Facilitation Services (CFA) purely on contract basis.
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL), a Public sector undertaking and a joint venture of Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) A govt. of India Enterprises under Ministry of Communications and Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (DSIIDC), an undertaking of Govt. of NCT of Delhi is an empanelled government agency to outsource contractual manpower to various departments and establishments of Government of NCT of Delhi.
Walk-in interaction/ screening for filling-up the vacant posts of CFA will be held on date 22.08.2017 & 23.08.2017 (Tuesday & Wednesday) at time 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM at ICSIL office.
The applicants should come with application form downloaded from the ICSIL website duly filled in along with the self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates/testimonials and recent passport size photograph.
The applicants must also come with original certificate/testimonials for verification. The candidates are requested to be present at 9.30 a.m. sharp on Date 22.08.2017 & 23.08.2017 for screening and verification of the requisite documents.
1- PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS ( PREREQUISITES )
Minimum 10th class pass from a recognized board.
- I. As per Minimum Wages act of Govt. Of NCT of Delhi announced from time to time. Current Monthly Wages are Rs. 14958/-
- EPF @ 12 % monthly will be deducted from the wages in account of EPF employee sgare
- ESI @ 1.75 % monthly will be deducted from the wages in account ESI employee share
3- Selection Process:-
Selection will be through screening and verification of document to be held at ICSIL office.
4- GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- I. The above requirements are subject to change at any given point of time and the ICSIL reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the ICSIL to call for Test every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- II. The applicants must also come with original Certificate/Testimonials/experience certificate and KYC details viz Adhar Card, Pan Card, Mobile No.No application will be entertained without Adhar Card and Pan Card.
- III. The Walk-in-Test will be held on Date 22.08.2017 & 23.08.2017, 10.00 A.M to 3.ooPM in the ICSIL office. The candidates are requested to be present at 9.30 A.M sharp for verification of the requisite documents.
- IV. The appointments for the post of CFA shall be on ” purely contract basis”
- V. ICSIL reserve the right to discretion to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis requirement.
- VI. ICSIL also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the application without assigning any reasons therefore.
- The candidates appearing for the Test should bear the cost of travelling and stay under their own arrangement and no refund will be allowed under any circumstances. The candidates must check their eligibility in terms of qualification and experience etc. from the website of ICSIL.
- In case of any query the candidate may called to Front Desk officer Mr. O.P Yadav on the telephone no 011-26929051.
- IX. Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- X. In case of selection, the engagement shall be subject to verification of original certificates/testimonials at the time of joining and completeness of other formalities otherwise the candidature shall be rejected.
Note-: Merely applying for the job dose not entitles you for getting the Job.